NSI holds several patents in technology fields related to nearfield antenna measurements. Here is a list of the patents.
- Wide Range Straightness Measuring System Using a Polarized Multiplexed Interferometer and Centered Shift Measurement Of Beam Polarization Components
United States Patent number 5,408,318
- Three -Axis Motion Tracking Interferometer For Measurement and Correction of Positional Errors Between an Article Under Test and a Measurement Probe.
United States Patent number 5,419,631
- Dual beam laser device for linear and planar alignment.
United States Patent numbers 5,838,430 and 6,034,763
- Vertical tower for a two-axis measurement system.
United States Patent number 5,881,470
- Thermal Control Apparatus for Two-Axis Measurement System
United States Patent number 6,193,334
- High Precision Cartesian Robot for a Planar Scanner
United States Patent number 6,545,440